We're out back these days, changing the profile of the back or our house. We decided that we wanted a shade porch on the back of the house so we could sit outside in the summer, fall and spring too. Like all our projects, this simple shade roof took on a life of its own. Now we're rebuilding the roof in the back and putting new metal on the front as well.
Being in the 'use it till it falls apart' part of the world, the old metal roof will also find a new life. Part is already in use as our 'garden shed' on the back of our workshop/storage building. The rest is destined to become a storage shed, carport roof and enclosed outside work area.
If I can figure out how, I'll link to the slide show that we keep updated with our progress. Looks like I can't link so I've posted a couple of shots. We will update the blog as we can.
Keep smiling, for now I'm off to my Happy Place
1 comment:
very cool! :)
It's all looking great!!
Post a Comment