Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Skywatch Friday Night n Day





Skywatch Friday






A little too bright, but that was the moon.


This is the same direction as the next photo


This is this morning's sunrise light.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Patricia said...

Beautiful sunrise! And the moon looks so bright! nice shots!
Merry Christmas!!
My blog

George Townboy said...

Three very cool shots!

Harry Makertia said...

I thought it was sun, after I read your text. Great pictures! Happy holidays!

Guy D said...

Great shots, the last one is my favourite. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of the sun and the moon. Specially the last two are great.
Happy X-mas!

Jane Hards Photography said...

From morning to night beautiful images, espcially the hot pink glow.

Arija said...

Love the sunrise shot, great colour.

Dawn Fine said...

Howdee..nice skywatch skies...
Are u the same Jim and Pat that Jeff and I met at Escapees????

chrome3d said...

That was a funny combo. Morning was my fave from these.

Dawn Fine said...

Well it was nice to find you and your blog....our best to you both for a happy Holiday...
I signed your guestbook...
check out my blog..

http://dawnandjeffsblog.blogspot.com/

Wine and Food Pairings