The life and times of two wanderers who had settled in the small west Texas town of Marathon, now wandering (and wondering) again. Please be sure to sign our Guest Book at the bottom. Thanks.
Great shots, thanks for sharing.Cheers and Happy New Year!Regina In Pictures
The silver light in the fist one is very eyecathcing
What beautiful photos of the California beach and coastline.
This is a very picturesque part of California.
You had such an amazing view from just the parking lot, hey?That's very nice!!~Michele~Mountain Retreat
Nice beach shots I always love the craggy rocks against the rolling ocean and I do remember
Beautiful shots
Wonderful series!
I love all the pics. The water and the bridge also.
Beautiful additons to SWF!
Howdee..nice shots..I love the last one...Gee ..another place to add to our must visits...you guys are on that list too...happy skywatch to ya..
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Great shots, thanks for sharing.
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Regina In Pictures
The silver light in the fist one is very eyecathcing
What beautiful photos of the California beach and coastline.
This is a very picturesque part of California.
You had such an amazing view from just the parking lot, hey?
That's very nice!!
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat
Nice beach shots I always love the craggy rocks against the rolling ocean and I do remember
Beautiful shots
Wonderful series!
I love all the pics. The water and the bridge also.
Beautiful additons to SWF!
Howdee..nice shots..
I love the last one...
Gee ..another place to add to our must visits...
you guys are on that list too...
happy skywatch to ya..
Post a Comment