Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Pictures from a trip on the Durango-Silverton Railroad
This is a small lake on the way

Mountains and the River



The front of the train


In order to see lots of great photos from
around the world, please visit
Skywatch Friday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

FO - 2 said...

Nice series. :)
Beautiful landscape.

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous shots! and I love the train! I grew up in the little west Texas town of Monahans. Look forward to seeing more photos on the next Sky Watch! Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Day moons always intrigue me. Lovely vistas.

Patricia said...

Great photos! I loved them all,
Have a happy weekend!
My blog

Mar-Bear said...

Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing.

Arija said...

Nice shots, I love the one with the train. It looks like a steam engine.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Your series of photos is wonderful! I really love the last one with the train pulling around the mountain...beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the great comments. This was a great trip that I would highly recommend to any who are in that part of the world.

Dawn Fine said...

Hi jim...
nice skywatch post.
Love the yellow train against the gray rock.

Wine and Food Pairings