Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Skywatch Friday

These are some shots from a ruin on the Yucatan, near
Merida. The name is a real tongue twister.



The temple ruins are facinating




To see more skies and fantastic photos from
around the world, check out Skywatch Friday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Love your photos, so very interesting.

Dawn Fine said...

Hi Jim,
that looks like an amazing place to visit..did you go there with the motorhome?

EG CameraGirl said...

It must be fun to wander among the old ruins taking photos.

Michele said...

Hi Jim. You aren't kidding about that name! Sheesh! =D
How I would love to take a walk through those temple ruins. It looks absolutely fascinating!!
Great post, lovely photos!
Thanks for visiting mine, I always appreciate you coming by.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments. We had a great time thee. dAwN, no, we were on a cruise and that was near on of the stops.

Kimberly said...

Hi "neighbor" Jim! I do live close to where I took the picture; about 80 miles north on 118!

The pictures of the ruins are beautiful and intriguing! What a great experience that must have been!

Patricia said...

Very interesting and beautiful old ruins! I really loved all of them,
Have a wonderful weekend!


My blog

Allison said...

Wow, Jim
Absolutely remarkable photos. Oh I only wish I could see places like this for real. But thanks to bloggers like you I am able to at least visit them through photos, and I thank you for that!

Wine and Food Pairings