Skywatch Friday
I think one thing I like about Skywatch is travelling back through old trips on weeks
when I haven't done any good photos. This week I went back to the Buffalo ranch, but I've taken
you there already. Today I've gone back to a visit to New Mexico last spring. These photos are from
Georgia O'Keefe country northwest of Santa Fe. Some are from Ghost Ranch, others from the
road to a monastery in the desert. I hope you enjoy.
I think one thing I like about Skywatch is travelling back through old trips on weeks
when I haven't done any good photos. This week I went back to the Buffalo ranch, but I've taken
you there already. Today I've gone back to a visit to New Mexico last spring. These photos are from
Georgia O'Keefe country northwest of Santa Fe. Some are from Ghost Ranch, others from the
road to a monastery in the desert. I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:
I was at Ghost ranch a few years ago. You have captured the terrain beautifully. Gorgeous skies!
Those are some great skywatch shots, thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
The second one was my fave. Sky and the terrain were both great.
Some nice skys you have here.
The landscape is so changeable. Definitely the second for the constrasts.
I whish I was there. It is beautiful.
Have a nice weekend :)
Post a Comment