More from past travels. Today's photos are from
our visit to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone.
This first shot is from inside a small chapel at Grand Tetons.
our visit to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone.
This first shot is from inside a small chapel at Grand Tetons.




12 comments:
Lovely photos. I like the one in the middle best of all.
Beautiful sky and I love the church against it. Very nice and Happy SkyWatch!
Very nice shots Jim, thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Such pretty photos! I have always wanted to see Old Faithful! What a fantastic photo.
Love the shot of Old Faithful!
Beautiful shots! Do remind me of the trips to Yellowstone! Thanks for sharing! Happy SWF!
Always such an evocative imagery the cross against the sky.
Very nice series!
That last photo is very special. Great shot! :)
Wonderful photos... such a quaint little chapel.. the mountains in behind the building are beautiful.
Mountain Retreat
Oh man, These are really nice pictures! I love the church shots, so nice. Thanks for sharing. I am bummed I did not get to do it this week. I love these memes.
Have a wonderful weekend Jim,
Allison
Thanks to all for the great comments.
Howdee Jim.
Very cool shots of the cross and Tetons...and old faithful!
I will have a few oysters for you.
Hey...we are hoping to travel thru Texas next winter..spring...doing some birding..
will have to get together.
Post a Comment