Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009


Skywatch Friday

Don't you just love the blue Arizona sky?
This is a cell phone snap of the convention center/
visitor center in downtown Tucson with a fabulous
blue sky behind it.




For more great skywatch photos, follow
this link to Skywatch Friday.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Guy D said...

Great shot Jim, I like all the unique colors of the buildings.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Louise said...

Ahhhh, yes, I do love it!

Redzlan said...

Great photography, even from handphone. Love the blue saturated sky.

Sylvia K said...

Oh, that is so beautiful! I love the bird in the distance and the lovely old buildings, I love it all! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

Bryan said...

The sky is a beautiful blue without doubt, but I really like the colorful buildings too.

Dawn Fine said...

Howdee Jim.
That is a great capture with your cell phone.
I do love blue blue skies also.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Amazing image, and just proves what I always say, it's the photographer not the camera and really gets the best shot.

Sally in WA said...

That sky sure is blue!

Anonymous said...

You took that clear of a photo w/ a cell phone? WoW! Great cell phone you must have!
Gorgeously colored blue sky!!!

Carolyn said...

This such a wonderful photograph. I love the contrast of rich, strong colours and what a beautiful blue sky. Thank you so much for sharing.
Smiles

Linnea said...

Your phone takes great pics. I love the colors of this - it's really vivid...

Arija said...

laged it is even better with all those brightly coloured houses. Really neat.

Wine and Food Pairings