Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2009








Skywatch Friday

Having been stuck inside working on less than glamorous projects
I've gone into the way back machine and found some ancient
photos take on a trip while I was stationed in Berlin.

These photos could use some work, but I'm not going to.
Here they are just the way they were taken. These shots
are from the Swiss Alps .





For more wonderful sky photos, Please click this link
Skywatch Friday.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Louise said...

It would be hard to improve pictures like these!

Unknown said...

I can relate to being stuck in the nowhere cubicle.....Love the first photo.I'd love to be there.

Gill - That British Woman said...

lovely photos......

Gill in Canada

Jane Hards Photography said...

I've always wanted to go here. I do even more now. So picturesque.

ms toast burner said...

I think old photos and untouched up ones (is that how it's said?) have a charm of their own. They seem so much more personal.

...and they're still beautiful!

Linnea said...

What beautiful sky and mountains. Nothing compares to the Alps!

Michele said...

Oh wow... your mountains/alps are really magnificent! I am a fan of mountains and these are truly beautiful... so peaceful!

Thanks so much for dropping by, I really appreciate it!
Hugs♥

Arija said...

I would love to be in your shoes, Switzerland is a favourite place of mine. Beautiful scenery and photos.

indicaspecies said...

I love mountains too, and these are with snow clad peaks. Wow!

prkl said...

Some very staggering scenery. And very well captured. My fav is the one at the bottom. Very nice add to SWF. You have a pleasant weekend!

Girl Tornado said...

How stunningly beautiful! I've never been to the Alps.... yet. Perhaps someday....

Unknown said...

Thanks to all for the wonderful comments.

Wine and Food Pairings