Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sedona AZ Skywatch Friday

Our journey back from California led us to
the area around Sedona Arizona. These
are some of the photos of that area. I wish to share these with
you, and only wish I could share the peace and tranquility that is to be found there.




If ever you get a chance or take the opportunity to
visit, please don't pass it up. In the meantime enjoy these. For more great photos,
click this link for Skywatch Friday.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

James said...

Howdy from a former Californian and Texan. :-)
Sedona sure looks like a nice place and I would love to see it someday. Very nice pictures.

James

storyteller at Sacred Ruminations said...

Sedona is a place well worth visiting. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Louise said...

I've only been to Sedona once. More of a passing through thing, but we spent half-a-day driving around. Such a fantastic place. Love this reminder!

Photo Cache said...

Sedona is like going to Mars to me it's that unbelievable. Your images just remind me how much I wanted to return.

Texas Travelers said...

Great photos. We love to visit that area.
Thanks for sharing

Come visit,
Troy and Martha

PS: there used to be a great burger and taco place in marathon that we stopped at on the way to Big Bend. It was closed the last time we were through and we were really sad.

LV said...

You saw some very interesting sights along your vacation trip. I hope someday to be able to see this part of the world.

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous shots of a beautiful place! Have always loved Sedona! Great colors!

Enjoy the weekend!

Sylvia
http://sylviafromoverthehill.blogspot.com/

Dimple said...

Thanks. I've heard of Sedona, but never been there. Beautiful country.

L. D. said...

What beautiful colors coming of those formations. It is nice to see Sedona and thanks for sharing.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great shots. We used to go there a lot when I was a child and it was undiscovered. It is still very nice.

Eric said...

Wow, great area to take pictures, love the all!!

Have a nice SWF

texasnascarcowgirl said...

I have not been to Sedona but I will one day. Beautiful shots. I loved looking at your other posts, I am just East of you and about 13 yrs ago I lived in Alpine. Your pictures brought back great memories.

eileeninmd said...

Sedona looks lovely. The rock color si gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Wine and Food Pairings