Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Skywatch Friday from the California Coast

After enduring the hot weather for several
weeks, we decided it was time for another
ocean 'fix'. This photo was the night of our
arrival at the west coast at Oxnard, CA.
After a wonderful dinner we went outside for
this view.
The next day, we went further north to the
Pismo Beach area. This beautiful
sky shot is at San Luis Bay at Avila Beach.

Just when you think you have it made, you
see the guys who really work hard...

Just wonder where we get to take the next nap?

For more great Skywatch photos, just visit
Skywatch Friday.

9 comments:

L. D. said...

Welcome to the United States. I hope you have a nice stay. I have seen those creatures crawl up onto speed boats and cover the entire front hull. I hope you have good weather while you are here.

Mescrap said...

What a beautiful day & sky !!!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful captures and I love those lazy guests on the dock. There is nothing that refreshes more than a trip to the ocean. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
Smiles

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break from the heat. Nice shots. Looks like a tough life lolling about in the sun like that.

Deborah Allison said...

Wow, beautiful! We miss you guys already. Enjoy the trip and eat lots of seafood for us.
D & W

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the comments. We're enjoying our visit to the west coast. So different from our home in Texas.

Unknown said...

Isn't it true that the water is the same everywhere, whatever country you are in or from?

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great shots. I love those critters basking in the sun whereever they choose.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, look how pretty the moon is in the first photo. Makes me want to snuggle with my Sweetie Pie! Great photos!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Wine and Food Pairings