Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Seeing the Green

I almost feel guilty, all the green, all the rain, but the all the humidity kicks in and with it the realization that there are goods and bads with everyplace.  We've traveled on to South Carolina and spent some time with Karen, Spencer and 'the bump'.  It is really a kick to watch Pat talk to Karen's belly and both (Pat and Karen) be so excited about looking for baby stuff and talk about all the goings on.  It's good that time flies or it would be a long time till December.

We did get our Devereaux's fix.  Went to dinner with Karen there on Wednesday and had a wonderful dinner.  Spencer did his wonderful stuff and fed us some very super food.  Thank goodness for small portions, otherwise there's no way to have eaten it all.  I'd tell you what we ate if I could remember what it all was. 

After Greenville, we journeyed on to Roanoke for some time with Nikki.  We're having a nice time here.  It's fun to come back and see all the changes in a place where we lived and worked.  I still haven't got the photo thing worked out, but don't give up, I haven't.

Till next time.....

No comments:

Wine and Food Pairings