Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Skywatch Friday


This is a snap from the trail at The Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument
in New Mexico, and very worth the trip to visit.
The Cliff Dwellings were inhabited by the Mogollon people over 700 years ago.



To see more wonderful places from around the world, be sure to visit Skywatch Friday.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Nice photo. I've been there and agree it's a fabulous place to visit. ;-)

All the best in 2009!

Steffi said...

Really nice photo!Happy NEw Year 2009 and Happy SWF!

Gill - That British Woman said...

lovely photo......

Gill in Canada

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Been years since I've been there. Thanks for the photograph.

vincibene said...

Beautiful imposing picture!

Lilli & Nevada said...

very nice shot. i have been there and loved it would like to go back and stay longer.
Happy New Year

Kathy W said...

Great picture. Would make me dizzy looking straight up like that. Hope you have a wonderful New Year.

Gaelyn said...

Nice sky and landscape. I can imagine livng there.

Welcome to 2009.

Maddie James said...

Great picture. I do a lot of work in New Mexico. Beautiful place.

esnorway said...

nice pic happy new year

Arija said...

Nice sky and interesting history. Pleasant post.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the great comments.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I love the angle of your shot and the beautiful blues in the sky. Lovely!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Great photo. I think I'll add that to my "Places to Visit" list.

Happy New Year!

Wine and Food Pairings