Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Skywatch Friday - More from Big Bend

OK, I really love this place ( and I haven't taken any
new photos lately)
These are from the area called 'The Basin', the
highest easily acessable part of
the park. It is surrounded by magnificant
views
I hope you enjoy these photos.


For more fantastic shots from around the world,
check out Skywatch Friday.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Redzlan said...

The last pic is the best.
Happy Skywatch Friday!

Sylvia K said...

Ah, does indeed bring back memories of my childhood in West Texas! Beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

penny said...

Beautiful blue skies and I enjoy the western views. I lived in Arizona when I was young and loved it.

Tink *~*~* said...

You've got some lovely blues skies in your part of the world.

Tink *~*~*
NOW PLAYING at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Sanibel Skies Over Fragile Marine Ecosystems

Louise said...

Beautiful place. Thanks for sharing!

Dawn Fine said...

Howdee Jim...
love the last photo.

alicesg said...

Lovely photos for SWF. Love the beautiful scenery. The last photo of the lone tree is fantastic.

Unknown said...

I did enjoy them Jim, especially the final one.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

What a cool flower on the last one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Skywatch Friday, Jim. I'm late in getting this out but liked your post!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the wondefull comments. I'm still in awe of this mountain part of TX.

Allison said...

Oh man, I LOVE THAT LAST PICTURE. Beautiful!

Wine and Food Pairings