The life and times of two wanderers who had settled in the small west Texas town of Marathon, now wandering (and wondering) again.
Please be sure to sign our Guest Book at the bottom.
Thanks.
These are very recent photos from our current trip to the Tucson area. The big sky and the giant saguaro cacti is just breathtaking. I fear that these photos do not do them justice.
For more great shots of wonderful places and beautiful skies, please visit Skywatch Friday
Louise, I hit the wrong link. Thanks for the comment. Saguaro are the indicator plant for the Sonoran desert. I don't think you'll find any native in NM.
9 comments:
Great shots Jim, thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Wow!! What a difference from a Forida landscape.I like desert photos.Nice.
That really puts the big in the sky.
Louise, I hit the wrong link. Thanks for the comment. Saguaro are the indicator plant for the Sonoran desert. I don't think you'll find any native in NM.
And thanks for you comment.
Love that blue sky. Did you use a polarizing filter?
Thanks for the comments. No filters, just a kodak point and shoot digital.
An incredible shade of blue - thank you!
TGIF - w00t! :)
Tink *~*~*
Now Playing at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Retail Therapy Skies Over Fort Myers, Florida
Howdee Jim,
I clicked on the photos to make them bigger and they were very cool...I miss Tucson...will be there next winter for a bit..
So blue. Beautiful.
Post a Comment