The life and times of two wanderers who had settled in the small west Texas town of Marathon, now wandering (and wondering) again. Please be sure to sign our Guest Book at the bottom. Thanks.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Promises, Promises....
I know I said I was going to do better about posting, but then again, I get to do all the driving and keeping the rig on the road. (Just an excuse) We've made it all the way from Marathon to Maine, by way of a lot of the east coast, without a lot of photos. We lingered in NC for two weeks with family and friends (still family really) and then in SC for a week with our daughter and her husband. Now we're headed north. We spent a couple of days in Kennebunkport, ME and now we're in Bangor to pick up my sister and head into New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. I will really try to do photos with the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment