OK, so I haven't been around here lately, nor have I been doing my travelogue like I said I would, but
these photos jumped in my camera and said what better way to get back to Skywatch, than with
good sky photos. We're camped on the shore of St Mary's Bay outside of Digby. I was literally sitting beside our RV as
I took these photos. Hope you enjoy, I'll let them speak for themselves.
For more great Skywatch photos from around the world, click here.

6 comments:
AH! Beautiful Nova Scotia! :)
They speak very well for themselves. A truly beautiful part of our world. I had the please of visiting there once a long time ago.
Lovely cloud patterns and the colors. Beautiful captures.
Nova Scotia is beautiful, gorgeous skywatch photos, Jim!
Fantastic captures of those skies, it's wonderful looking the spark on the water.
Lovely shots!
Post a Comment